Help & FAQ
Yes! Each item is designed in house and / or hand made in the USA. No one item is the same which is what makes our products unique.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO PROCESS?
Each order takes 3-5 business days to process. Standard shipping turnaround times apply.
RE-PLATING MUST BE REQUESTED NO LATER THAN 6 MONTHS AFTER YOUR ORIGINAL PURCHASE. PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org WITH “REPLATE” + ORDER NUMBER” IN SUBJECT LINE. Customer is responsible for SHIPPING COST. This is available for ONE TIME USE PER ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 12 BUSINESS DAYS FOR YOUR RE-PLATED ITEM TO BE SHIPPED BACK OUT TO YOU.
DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS AND / OR REFUNDS?
Since every item is handmade, all sales are final. However, if a product arrives damaged we would be more than happy to replace.
Once your order has processed and shipping label generated you are unable to cancel your order.
We do not offer refunds. Store credit ONLY.
- You have 14 business days after you receive your item(s) to be eligible for a return.
- To complete your return, we require a packing slip or proof of purchase. You are only allowed one credit. Once issued a store credit, that item is now final sale.
- Once your item is received we will inspect and notify you if your item has been approved or denied.
- Please return it in the way you received it, with original packaging. Shortly after, you will receive a store credit via email if your item(s) have been approved. If your order is denied we will notify you as well.
- Customer is responsible for shipping cost of new item. Merchant will cover return shipping.